Sunday, December 6, 2015

Lenard Stanley Birch 1880-1944

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
A DEAR FATHER
LENARD STANLEY BIRCH
BORN 20 FEBRUARY 1880
DIED 10TH JANUARY 1944
*
MEMORIES ARE SWEET AND
ALWAYS KEPT
OF A DAD WE LOVED AND
WILL NEVER FORGET
*

YOUR LOVING SONS AND DAUGHTERS
RONNIE-SYBIL- DELPHINE AND DENNIS
LENARD STANLEY BIRCH
Pic from Lynda Troidl nee
Parnham (Bayley)
Yes, the pic I sent you was of Leonard Stanley Birch in his 
railway guard's uniform. Unclle Denno and Bunbun should
remember him as would have my dad and Eva (Clarkson nee Bayley).
Married about thrice, my great grandmother (Dad's mother's mother) was
a Winnifred Guillot, she died in August 1915 in Lucknow. Leonard's
mother Isabella Maria Harding also died in Lucknow. Isabella was alive
when my grandfather remarried and, by my calculations, died
in the mid to late 1920's.

No comments:

Post a Comment