Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Patrick Mullarkey, 56 years, died 1936

       In Loving Memory of
     PATRICK MULLARKEY
DIED ON THE 3RD DECEMBER 1936
          AGED 56 YEARS

  GRANT HIM THY PEACE O LORD

      Erected by Miss E.W. Paull

Hi Janet, I have seen both your comments. Why don't you use findmypast or other such sites to check. I have taken it upon myself to photograph mainly old graves that have been steadily disappearing. Wherever I'm able to dig up family connections and other information I do it. I hope you have some luck and share it on this blog

4 comments:

  1. This is my great granddads grave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi could you please contact me by email janet.kao@btconnect.com
      As I am sure this is my great grandfather's grave
      Regards
      Janet

      Delete
  2. I think this may be my great grandfathers grave, my grandmother was Maureen Ruth Mularky born in Lucknow and married my grandfather Stanley Noble in Lucknow 1928, my father was John Noble. Please reply if there is a connection
    many thanks janet kao nee Noble

    ReplyDelete