Sunday, November 30, 2014

Phyllis Fanthome 1918-1971

 

   Sacred to the Memory
                 of
    Mrs Phyllis Fanthome
     BORN 27-7-1918
      DIED 17-1-1971

Wife of Bertie Fanthome 
(known by more people as
Lawyer Fanthome) and
mother of John, Peter (dec.) David, Bernard,  Stephen (dec)
Phillip (dec) and Charlotte.
Later Bertie married Eunice Spencer
**
Updated thanks to information
provided in a comment by
Claire Madden (granddaughter)
**
Claire I always respond to comments,
as expected of a blogger, however,
of late for some unknown reason
my replies are not getting published! I would have emailed but couldn't find one for you!

1 comment:

  1. This is my grandmothers grave. Her children were (eldest first), John, Peter (dec), David, Bernard, Stephen (dec), my father Phillip (dec), and Charlotte

    ReplyDelete