Friday, November 28, 2014

Feodora (Dolly) Mullins 1897-1917



        In Ever Loving Memory
                       of
FEODORA  (DOLLYMULLINS 
BORN ALLAHABAD JULY 1897
DIED LUCKNOW OCTOBER 1917

GOD HAS SAVED FURTHER STRIFE
IN ITS YOU THIS FAIR YOUNG LIFE
NOW SHE LIVES IN REALMS ABOVE
RESTING IN OUR SAVIOUR'S LOVE

According to FIBIS records there were
were several Mullins in Lucknow and
Allahabad and at least two entries have 
Feodora Compton Mullins, one being a 
baptism in 1897 at St Joseph's Cathedral,
Allahabad and 1903
for St Mary's Convent
which could be school
admission at the age of
five-plus.
I do find it strange that
the grave has the years 
but no date of birth or
death!
As I recall, I first saw this
grave 15 years ago and
a few times subsequently
and then it had disappeared and I thought it had been
removed like all the other
graves for fresh burials.
Nov 27, 2014 I finally got
down to removing the earth
myself and was relieve to
find it intact!!
(Who was Layina Mullins who died in 1928 to Deodora?)

No comments:

Post a Comment